Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe
For those who love shrimp and Thai food, this shrimp stir fry recipe will give you a great new way of combining the two cherished flavors. This is an attractive, crunchy, and healthy shrimp dish that can be made quickly and without too much fuss.
Shrimp Stir Fry serving suggestion
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 20 Min.
Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe Ingredients
|||reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|||fresh broccoli florets|
|||medium red pepper-julienned|
|||chopped green onions|
|||fresh, medium shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|||frozen mixed Oriental vegetables, thawed|
|||minced garlic cloves|
- Make a smooth paste of cornstarch in some water. Add in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger then set the mixture aside
- Heat a large wok and stir-fry broccoli florets in oil for 2 minutes. Add onions and red pepper and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes more or until all vegetables are just crisp-tender.
- Add the thawed Oriental vegetables, garlic, and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Quickly pour the prepared cornstarch mixture into shrimp and vegetables mixture, stir gently to completely coat shrimp and vegetables.
- Finally add the chopped peanuts. Allow mixture to simmer until thickened.