Shrimp and Pasta Recipe
This Shrimp and Pasta recipe was a family tradition and now it can be yours! The recipe can be varied by adding crab meat and oysters. The trick to keeping it delicious is to always use fresh ingredients, not dried or processed.
Coconut shrimp serving suggestion
Shrimp and Pasta magic: One of the most basic magic practices can be learned in just a few minutes. Follow this link to learn how to palm
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 20 Min.
Shrimp and Pasta Recipe Ingredients
|||butter or margarine|
|||fresh lemon juice|
|||pinch crushed red pepper|
|||salt and pepper to taste|
|||package bow tie pasta|
|||peeled and de-veined small shrimp|
|||chopped fresh parsley|
|||butter (to be used with cooking shrimp)|
|||olive oil (to be used for cooking shrimp)|
- Melt ½ cup butter and ½ cup olive oil together in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the ¼ cups of parsley, and cook for 1 minute more.
- Season with lemon juice, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until desired tenderness; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining ¼ cup of butter and 1 tablespoon of olive oil together in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink.
- Toss the shrimp with the drained pasta, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour in the sauce, and toss gently to coat.