Poblano Spaghetti with Garlic Shrimp Recipe
Poblano Spaghetti with garlic shrimp is a great combination of flavors and a delight to serve. If you enjoy garlic, this has tons of it!
Poblano Pasta serving suggestion
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 15-20 Min.
main course dishes
|||angel hair spaghetti|
|||poblano peppers, roasted and cleaned|
|||onion finely chopped|
|||grated Parmesan cheese|
|||head garlic chopped fine|
|||large shrimp, cleaned|
|||salt and pepper to taste|
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain. (remember salt)
- Blend together the chiles , cheese and milk until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan and sauté onions until transparent.
- Pour the sauce into the pan, add Parmesan cheese, season and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add pasta to the pan and toss to cover it with the poblano sauce.
- Add butter to a large skillet. When it starts to bubble add garlic and sauté until it starts turning golden.
- Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink (about 4 minutes).
- Mix well with garlic.
- Serve shrimp over the pasta.