Mustard Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Mustard Grilled Shrimp is so simple and easy to make, you'll be tempted to make it day in and day out. Instead, try some of our other easy shrimp dishes so that you don't become bored with this.
Preparation and cooking doesn't take long, but allow several hours for marinating.
Mustard Grilled Shrimp serving suggestion
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 10 Min.
main course dishes
|||fresh or frozen shelled jumbo shrimp|
- Combine the mustard, water, sugar, vinegar and horseradish
- If using frozen shrimp, allow it to thaw.
- Add shrimp to the mixture and chill several hours stirring frequently.
- Drain the shrimp, reserving the marinade.
- Grill over medium coals, 3 - 4 minutes each side, basting twice with marinade.