(Chicago, ILL, United States)
Note by SW: This isn't a shrimp recipe, but I've accepted it for a couple of reasons. First, I like guacamole; but even more important this is a dish that goes well with shrimp and could even benefit from adding a quantity of cooked baby shrimp into this as you are preparing it. I'm sure you'd enjoy it, if you try it
This recipe makes 18 one ounce servings.
Guacamole originated from the Aztecs in the early 16th century. Guacamole can be used as a dip, salad, or condiment. Guacamole originates from the word āhuacamolli. This word translates into avocado sauce, āhuacatl (avocado) and molli (sauce).
It will take about 10 minutes to make this.The ingredients needed and the amount used, in order which they are used:
1) 2 ripe advocados
2) 1 tablespoon of lime juice
3) 1/2 teaspoon of salt
4) 2 roma tomatoes (diced)
5) 1/2 cup diced onion
6) 3 tablespoons of cut cilantro
7) 2 teaspoons of diced jalapeño pepper
1) Cut avocados in half. Remove the seed. Peel the avocado, put in a mixing bowl.
2) Mash the avocado using a fork, leaving it a bit chunky.
3) Add the lime and salt.
4) Add the diced onion, cilantro, and tomatoe.
5) Add jalapeno pepper depending on your desired degree of hotness.
6) Mix ingredients together.
7) Cover with plastic wrap on the surface of the Guacamole.
8) Refrigerate immediately until ready to serve.
Eat as a dip with tortilla chips.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Great Recipes for Shrimp.
An exclusive bonus for all new recipients
of the Shrimp-Magic Wand is my exotic Magic Ingredient
which guarantees to make almost anything extra special.
Try it once, you'll never want to be without it!
Get your Shrimp-Magic Wand