Garlic Shrimp Recipe with Linguine
Take any Garlic Shrimp Recipe, add linguine and you'll be on the short-list for saint-hood of many shrimp lovers.
If you like, you can call this preparation Scampi, if you want to appeal to guests which like Italian cookery and, with the addition of pasta, you won't find many raised eyebrows.
What's more, if you're in a hurry, or not too experienced as a chef, you'll find this quick and easy to prepare.
Garlic Shrimp Recipe serving suggestion
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 20 Min.
main course dishes
|||large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|||garlic cloves, minced|
|||fresh parsley - finely chopped|
|||lemons - juiced and some zest|
|||fresh ground black pepper, to taste|
|||red chile flakes, to taste|
- Boil water in a large pot
- Add a little olive oil and cook noodles according to package instructions (about 10 minutes).
- Once the noodles are started, melt the butter in the olive oil over medium low heat in a heavy bottomed sauce pans
- Once the butter is melted, add minced garlic, and watch so that it doesnt burn. When the garlic is really fragrant -- about a minute add the shrimp and some freshly ground pepper.
- Cook til the shrimp have turned pink (maybe 2 to 3 minutes each side),
- Remove from the heat, n add the lemon zest and juice, chopped parsley, and a bit of red chile flakes to taste.
- Drain the linguine when it's cooked, return it to the pot and add your shrimp mixture and mix thoroughly
- Serve immediately.