Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe
This recipe for garlic shrimp pasta is made with lots of garlic and butter! A sure fire way to keep the vampires away! With such unbelievable taste, it is hard to believe that it was so simple and quick to make.
Angel hair pasta is a better choice when determining which kind of pasta to use, because it is lighter pasta that goes well with a garlic sauce.
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 20 Min.
Garlic Shrimp Pasta Recipe Ingredients
|||large shrimp, peeled and de-veined|
|||medium cloves garlic, crushed and minced|
|||chopped fresh parsley|
|||salt, to taste|
|||of pasta Preferably angel hair pasta|
- In large pot bring 4 quarts (4 l) of water to a rapid boil, reduce heat and cook on low until tender (about 9-11 minutes).
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until butter stops foaming, about 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the shrimp and garlic and sauté over medium heat, turning frequently until the shrimp turns pink, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, and salt; stir well. Remove the pan from the heat, add shrimp to pasta and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately, for best results. Serves 4 fabulously!