The Home of Free Shrimp Recipes
Here at Shrimp-magic we sometimes refer to Shrimp Recipes as Shrimp Spells because we find them so enchanting. I hope you agree.
Do you have a great shrimp or prawn recipe that other shrimp lovers would enjoy?
Have you got the inside scoop on Michael Jackson's favorite shrimp dish?
Or, maybe you've got a great tip to make our favorite
better ... in any case we'd love to hear what you have to
share. Click here to
tell us about it.
Or, Click here to see what other folks have left ...
The typical recipe for shrimp.
- Fresh shrimp is usually preferred for all recipes,
frozen shrimp being second in preference.
- It usually doesn't matter what size the shrimps are.
is more important is the weight of the drained, unfrozen, peeled and
deveined shrimp which the recipe calls for.
- In typical Shrimp Recipes you can
prawns, and vice versa, unless specified otherwise.
- If you wish to use unpeeled shrimp in a recipe, you
use roughly double the weight which is specified for peeled, deveined,
- When you are buying frozen shrimp, do not choose
which has been defrosted or partly thawed in the store. It may have
already started to deteriorate.
- HOSO is the short-hand name that that may be used in stores for shrimp with head on and shell on.
Our Shrimp Recipes
extremely popular and simple dish, typical of Italian shrimp cookery.
Recipe The first shrimp dish I remember preparing.
a 10-year-old can do it -- and tasty, too.
Shrimp Soup is a
traditional festive dish which shrimp lovers will enjoy year-round.
- If you're looking for a simple hit for the outdoor
try this Garlic Prawn
Pil Pil is a very
simple and tasty Chilean variation on Garlic Shrimp. Eat it with your
bare hands and you can't avoid licking your fingers.
- A delicious and highly sought-after recipe is Shrimp and Grits
- What can be more appetizing than a Coconut Shrimp
- A hearty and wholesome meal for a camping outing is
zesty Shrimp Boil.
- This Shrimp
is flavorful combination of stir-fry and Thai cooking...
- The traditional Japanese tempura cookery and shrimp
winner in our Shrimp
- One of the most sought-after recipes we have is this
for Shrimp and
Pasta is a combination that is hard to beat--try this magical
invention of chef Tyler Florence.
- Do you want to do Shrimp on the Barbie, and do you
origin of that phrase? Learn both in Grilled Shrimp Recipe.
- This Mexican
Shrimp Cocktail Recipe deserves to be in the Guiness book of
records ... take a look to see why.
- Our Bang
Shrimp Recipe is a perfect example of how a simple sauce
the difference in the world.
- A delicious and simple combination of shrimp and
be found in our Shrimp
- No need to head south of the border for an authentic Shrimp Ceviche Recipe.
It's waiting for you here.
- Do you need a quick vampire repellant which is also
delicious and simple to prepare? Try our Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- Do you have a traditional family favorite
not, try this Shrimp
recipe -- it's sure to be a hit.
- Now there's no more reason to wonder how Chinese food
chains like PF Chang's make their wonderful shrimp dishes Try
our Shrimp Fried
recipe and you will have your guests begging for a second
- Need something to warm your body and lift your
spirits on a
cold and dreary day? There's hardly anything better than our Shrimp Bisque recipe.
- There's gourmet and there's spicey ... our Cajun Shrimp recipe
gives the pair
a whole new meaning. Try it!
- Looking for an interesting variation for cooking
pasta? Try our Shrimp
- So is it a Norwegian Lobster, a Dublin Prawn or
Scampi? Regardless of the name, it'll be great using this Prawn Curry recipe.
- Party coming up and you need a great dip.
For 2 great
possibilities check these Shrimp
- Here's a 2-in-one deal for busy cooks, Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Somebody's soul need soothing? Use this Shrimp Soup recipe
just once, and
it'll be a favorite.
- Are you craving for the kind of gumbo grandma used to
all day over a hot stove making? Our Shrimp Gumbo recipe
that back to you.
- This recipe hails from the south coast of India where
shrimp and other seafood are abundant. If you enjoy curry
love this Shrimp Curry
- Gourmet food is often thought to be difficult to
prepare. Try our Baked
Stuffed Shrimp recipe, and you may change your mind..
- Just about anything I know can be made more intesting
nuts. Try this Walnut
and you'll be nuts for it too.
- Our New
Barbecue Shrimp Recipe is a favorite in Louisiana and a lot
other places too! With this simple recipe, you can enjoy this authentic
Creole flavor right at home.
- It's amazing the number of people who don't know how
cook shrimp, but our Boiled
Recipe is a no-fail classic even a rank novice can master
- See Shrimp
for a taste you'd kill for.
- Got some fresh firm Cherry Tomatoes? Try
this Shrimp Tomato Salad
for an unforgettable
- When you learn the basics you can then start to
to create your own masterpieces. Here's the most basic of all Fried Shrimp Recipe.
- Our recipe spies have infiltrated the kitchen of a
Cruise ship to bring you Scampi
Provençale which you can now serve at home.
thought to be East Indian cookery, but you can make it at home without
a tandoor over.
- Looking for something with a Mexican twist for the
barbecue?. Take a look at Tequila
Shrimp is sooooo easy, it just about makes itself.
Fortunately somebody still has to eat it!
- Zuider Zee
is a delicious and satisfying dish to add to your repertoire
- Is Perky
just a variation of Ceviche, or is it totally something else?
Independent testers urgently sought!
Garlic Shrimp is an absolute joy to the taste buds.
- Never heard of Creajun
Shrimp? Here's your chance to learn sumthin' new
and enjoy it
Prawn Stir Fry
with green onions uses dried prawn and green onions and two
spices for a tasty, healthy meal.
Prawns with pasta
are not about fast-food, but rather a sensational flavor which you
might want to get to know.
Tatsuaage is a
simple example of Japanese cookery.
Shrimp with Spinach
Salad provides a delicious change of pace
- With our recently added shrimp translations we can
safely serve such dishes as Fajitas
à la crevette.
- From Singapore, we can offer you Boastador Prawns ,
- This version of Barbecue Shrimp,
adds the taste of orange to produce
a delightful variation.
- You'll never find an easier Shrimp Batter than the
Wizard's version. It's simple, easy
and delicious for shrimp and prawns. Even works great with
- Most people don't think of baking to prepare shrimp, but Garlic Baked Shrimp is easy.
Below are Free Shrimp Recipes which offer several variations on a basic theme, or simply variations on a common basic preparation to help you create more variety in your menu planning.
- So many Free Shrimp Recipes are easy to prepare, but
following might be considered to be a "Quick Start Guide to Shrimps": Easy Shrimp Recipes.
-- your imagination is the only limit on the variety.
Recipes all start with a classic American idea and stretch
infinity with variations according to your taste.
- The principal difference between Grilled Shrimp Recipes
mainly in the marinade you use. We start you off with a few
- If you love pasta as much as I do, you'll be glad
looking at these Shrimp
Recipes won't add an inch to your waistline --
would have gained 40 pounds just thinking about them.
- Looking for a variation on a how to fry
Shrimp Recipes is chock
full of ideas.
- What's good to use for dipping Shrimp? Maybe the question would be easier to answer if you asked what doesn't go with shrimp. See Shrimp Dipping Sauces for ideas
There's lots more to come. Register for the Shrimp-Magic Wand and receive email notification, with direct links, when more Free Shrimp Recipes become available.
What's your favorite Shrimp dish?
What's the greatest thing you've ever prepared using shrimp? Other shrimp lovers will love you to share it. Spread the joy around and tell us what you've discovered.
However you choose to prepare it, enjoy your shrimp,