Cajun Shrimp Recipe
Our Cajun Shrimp Recipe takes shrimp, which is commonly used to prepare many gourmet dishes, appetizers and main course delights, and kicks it up a notch! If spicy is your taste, you will love this incredibly easy recipe.
Coconut Shrimp serving suggestion
Cajun Shrimp magic idea: Card Forcing
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 15 Min.
Cajun Shrimp Ingredients
|||ground black pepper|
|||lemon(s) squeezed to juice|
|||large raw shrimp in shell|
- Start making this great food recipe by preheating oven to 400°F degrees (204° C)
- Time to become a Cajun chef! Mix all ingredients (except lemon slices and shrimp) in a bowl. Spread ¼ cup of the Worcestershire sauce in the bottom of a roasting pan. Any pan that can go in an oven is good for this Cajun Shrimp recipe.
- Arrange layers of shrimp and lemon slices. Get creative for a fabulous presentation!
- Pour remaining sauce over the shrimp and lemon slices.
- Bake uncovered for 10-15 minutes. Stir once or twice during cooking to ensure even baking and browning.