Boastador Prawns Recipe
Boastador Prawns is a delicious dish with its roots in Singapore and features a spice mixture which is very important in many Eurasian dishes, Rempah.
Boastador Prawns serving suggestion
Preparation time: 10 Min.
Cooking time: 10 Min.
main course dishes
|||prawns, washed, shelled, headless and deveined|
|||green chilies, washed, drained and sliced|
|||chicken soup stock powder|
|||Rempah (see link)|
- Heat oil in a pan abd add onions. Fry until soft, then stir in the rempah, salt and chicken stock.
- When the rempah is cooked add the water and prawns
- Continue cooking until the prawns are done, then add the coconut milk.
- When the gravy starts to boil, add the green chilies and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.