Aglio Olio Shrimp
by Uzair McNair
Aglio olio, means garlic and oil, so now you know what Aglio olio Shrimp is about. To prepare one serving you'll need the following:
- About 4 medium sized shrimp, deveined.
- 1 serving of your favorite pasta type.
- 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic.
- A teaspoon of basil.
- A teaspoon of oregano.
- Cayenne pepper to taste.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- 4 stems of brocolli, cut.
Serve immediately and garnish with Italian parsley. Top with grated Parmesan.
- Boil the pasta until al dente.
- Drain the water and save about half a cup of the water used to cook the pasta.
- Pour some extra virgin olive oil to a pre heated skillet. Add garlic and toast till lightly golden brown.
- Add the shrimp and brocolli as well as the basil and oregano. During this time, add salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper to taste.
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or till shrimp is cooked, stirring a little at time.
- Now, add the water saved from cooking the pasta and some lemon juice, about 1-2 tablespoons. Let it simmer till some liquid is reduced.
- Then, add the pasta to the mixture and toss it. Once done, use some butter to melt into the serving if desired. Touch up with any salt if needed.
An exclusive bonus for all new recipients
of the Shrimp-Magic Wand is my exotic Magic Ingredient
which guarantees to make almost anything extra special.
Try it once, you'll never want to be without it!
Get your Shrimp-Magic Wand